Luxury Lifestyle Retreat for outdoors adventurers…
If you love exploring the great outdoors but want a luxury property to come home to, and enjoy with family and friends ‘Carrington’ is a property to put on your map.
An easy 15 minute drive from either Bowral or Mittagong( even shorter from Berrima) takes you to the border of the National Park in Joadja. Historically famous for its old ghost town today for its many walking, pony and bike trails, breathtaking views, wineries and distilleries. It is increasingly popular with Sydney business executives looking for a private get away for the weekends.
Set on 5 level acres ‘Çarrington’ was custom built 10 years ago by a respected local builder designed to seamlessly join indoors with a north facing outdoor oasis which includes heated mineral swimming pool and spa, pizza oven, fridge & fire pit, ideal for entertaining a large family & guests all year round.
With a bore, holding tank and massive solar system the property is water secure and earns money back from the grid.
• 5 very generous bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk in robe
• Large open plan chefs kitchen
• Billiards / games room & study
• large laundry room, huge walk in linen / storage
• Surround sound speaker system
• Designated children’s play area outdoors.
• landscaped designed grounds & pop up irrigation
• reverse cycle a/c
• Paddock with stable & secure shedding
• Loading ramp & holding yard
• Vegetable garden & chicken house
• Bore connected to a holding tank to supply irrigation to the property
• 10kw Solar system & a 120,000 litre in ground water tank
• Garage parking for 4 cars with remote access and thermal insulated doors.
With easy access to the National Park & its many trails to explore & less than 1 ½ hours from Sydney this is the ideal family retreat.
Contact us today to book your private inspection.