Down a country lane, a beautifully presented & architecturally designed home sited perfectly on 5 park-like acres & only minutes to the charming village of Exeter. Approached by a long tree lined driveway creating a sense of arrival under the canopy of well-established trees.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful gardens & the lovely views over surrounding farmlands…
- Flexible floor plan; the home has been conceived over 2 sections, perfect for large & extended families (also with the potential to create a granny flat or short term accommodation)
- A light filled home featuring 3 metre ceilings surrounded by beautiful windows & French doors opening onto a large sunny verandah with views of the landscaped gardens
- A variety of spacious formal & informal living areas including a generously proportioned formal living room & elegant dining room
- The huge gourmet kitchen with stone island bench top, quality appliances & ample storage is perfect for entertaining & will have great appeal
- 5 bedrooms (5th bedroom currently used as a study) two of which are ensuite
- The vast, main bedroom suite features a spacious dressing room which could also be used as a child’s nursery or study
- A sunny alfresco courtyard offers extra outdoor living areas, perfect for large family gatherings
- Complete winter comfort – gas central heating, a slow combustion wood burner to the formal living room & underfloor heating to the bathrooms
- Well established gardens with large specimen trees, amazing enclosed vegetable gardens & orchard complete with citrus, olives & a variety of nuts & stone fruit trees
- 2 bay shed
- Convenience of tank & town water
- Front & rear paddocks perfect for livestock
Easily accessible from Sydney, Canberra & Bowral, ‘Frolesworth’ located on a sought after no-through road, offers absolute privacy in a quiet, tranquil location that will have appeal for our most discerning buyers.
Open for inspection Saturdays or view by appointment.
To be auctioned on the 10th December 2019, unless sold prior.
Samuel Lindsay 0404 647 609
Karl Zabel 0432 410 275