Situated amid the richest grazing land in the Southern Highlands, this spacious & rambling Australian colonial style cedar weatherboard home within a beautiful park-like setting…
• 113 acres of prime improved pasture on basalt soil. Fully fenced into 12 paddocks.
• Abundant water with 5 dams & natural springs.
• Excellent infrastructure for cattle: laneway system, cattle yards & superb shedding.
• A character filled home with spacious north facing informal & formal living areas opening onto wide verandahs.
• 5 bedrooms all with built-ins; master bedroom with ensuite & large walk-in robe
• 3 bathrooms; large laundry & storage. Fully fitted office/6th bedroom
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen, with quality European appliances & large pantry, opening to a spacious family room overlooking pool, tennis court & irrigated garden.
• A variety of heating systems: zoned gas central heating, open fireplace, wood burner & extra separate bayonet connections.
• Fully integrated music system throughout.
Separate self-contained Barn with loft bedroom for guest accommodation.
Situated 1.5 hours from Sydney & a short distance to Bowral, “Hamton Lea” is a prime property in a much sought after location.